We have a newly created YouTube channel and have been diligently uploading many of our virtual programs to this new platform, thus making it easier for individuals without social media accounts, to still enjoy the many virtual progams that the library offers! Click the link to check it out!
Are you looking for a way to repurpose some items you have at home? Tune in to BAPL’s Facebook page every Thursday at 12:00 p.m for a pre-recorded episode. Projects are fun, easy, and cost effective! Along the way, you just may discover a new hobby.
- Braided Rug
- Pop-up Mother’s Day Card
- Scented Gel Jar
- Industrial-Rustic Organizer
- Decorative Door Hanging
- Newspapers in the Garden
- Terracotta Pot Wind Chime
- Woven Denim Basket
- Braided Flip-Flops
- Summer Weight Cardigan
- Thrift Store Lamp
- Feline Feeding Station
- Desk Organizer
- Craft Caddy
- Reupholster A Chair
- Upcycled Filing Cabinet
- Fall Wreath
- Adult Halloween Pumpkin
- Book of Spells (Halloween)
- Potions Bottles (Halloween)
- Glass Cloches
- Christmas Topiaries
- Wall Art
- Antiqued Figurine
Yes, you can quilt! Judy Brown, of the Little Fabric Garden, breaks it all down for us in Building Blocks!
- Lesson 1: Disappearing 4-Patch
- Lesson 2: Disappearing Diagonal 4-Patch
- Lesson 3: Disappearing 9-Patch
- Lesson 4: Square in a Square
- Lesson 5: Window Pane 9-Patch
- Lesson 6: Valentine-theme Corner Square Table Runner
- Santa Design
- Disappearing 9 Patch Table Runner
- Table Topper
- Christmas Ornament
- Valentines Table Topper
- Strippin’ on the Square
It’s All Relative–Genealogy:
On January 19, Eric Migdal, owner of It’s All Relative, LLC shared pointers for growing one’s family tree. He is well versed in the field of genealogy, with over 25 years experience. Migdal explains the process of building an accurate family tree that will showcase the unique and complete history of your family!
The Test Kitchen:
We will find the recipes, prepare the food and then rate the dish! Bring your appetite!
- Zucchini Casserole
- Pasta from Tuscany
- Nor’easter Crab Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Scones (Recipe)
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Baked Praline French Toast (10/10/20)
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin (10/24/20)
- Rustic Rosemary Parmesan Bread (11/7/20)
- Traditional Thanksgiving Turkey
- Holiday Cookie Workshop (12/12/20)
- Cranberry Apple Bread
- Cinnamon-Swirled Chocolate Chip Bread
- Winter Food Festival (1/23/21)
- Thanksgiving Food Fest
Join us as we celebrate music! We will be featuring new, up-and-coming singers and bands from our community; as well as those whom are well known in the industry. These event
- inTWO: June 27, 2020
- Marshmellow Overcoat: August 16, 2020 (technical difficulties have hindered our ability to link this virtual concert to our website). Please visit our Facebook page to view this Facebook Watch Party. Scroll down the the 8/16/20 post.
- John Kearns: October 15, 2020
- Coyote Moon Due and the Drummond Family (Denise, Emmaline, and Pat Drummond-Colley along with George Stephen)
- John Kearns: December 15, 2020
Coffee with the Curator:
Do you love history and learning new things? This feature will explore the interesting history of artifacts found in the collections of our area museums. Presentations are pre-recorded and will post to the BAPL’s Facebook page. There is no need to register. Just bring your coffee and tune in beginning Tuesday, June 9 at 10:00 a.m. This will be a biweekly program.
Stories with Santa:
This certainly is a busy time for Santa, but he is wanting to spend some time with all the children! He is reading stories, children’s letters, and some times he even has one of his reindeer with him!
Get those comfy PJs and your favorite stuffed animal! It is time to unwind with some evening stories.
- Episode 1
- Episode 2 December 2
- Episode 3 December 9
- Episode 4 December16
- Episode 5 December 23
- Episode 6 January 6
- Episode 7 January 13
- Episode 8 January 20
- Episode 9 January 27
Let’s Mix It Up:
Here is the perfect pairing for a Friday happy hour! In our program, Let’s Mix It Up, we will explore the art of mixology, cocktails and anecdotes from various authors, playwrights and some of their notable characters.
Thurs – Sat : 10am – 6pm
Sun : Closed
Mon – Wed : 10am – 8pm