Tools & Research
The Library will do genealogical research at $10.00/ hour plus the cost of copies.
You may phone, write, or e-mail your request to email@example.com
We will send an invoice when our work is completed. Please DO NOT send money with your request.
If you visit the Library to do your own research, these resources are available:
- Cemetery listings for McKean County
- Necrologies from the Bradford Era, 1800’s- current
- The Bradford Era on microfilm, 1878-
- Bradford city directories , 1879-
- Yearbooks for Bradford High and Bradford Central Christian high schools
- Bates books listing Civil War volunteers
- Histories of Bradford
Check out these options for your research needs!
Search databases with thousands of articles, images, reference books and more. Power Library resources are made possiblein part by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and through Library Access Funds administered by the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Department of Education, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, Governor.
Sign up for a free account to create a resume, perform a skill assessment, and apply online for jobs.