Need a present for the holidays?
Why not order something from the Teen Book Club?
Now through December 8th we have for sale:
T-shirts: $12, Long Sleeve Shirts: $15, Hoodies: $25
AVAILABLE COLORS: Hot Pink, Bright Blue, Gray, and White
Order forms are available at the front desk!
If there are any questions, feel free to contact us- email@example.com or 368-5463
WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
We would like to invite you to the Bradford Library to fill out a card for the Holiday Mail for Heroes. This is a special program that is ran by the American Red Cross. They forward cards to service members and veterans separated from their families this holiday season due to deployments and hospital stays. This program empowers people to "Give Something That Means Something" by sending a card of thanks and support the members of the Armed Forces, veterans and their families.
There is a limited supply of cards at the library that you may use, however; you are welcome to bring your own. This display is located in the lobby next to the Community room. The deadline is November 28.
Every card received will be screened for hazardous materials by Pitney Bowes and then reviewed by American Red Cross volunteers in Bradford, PA.
Please observe the following guidelines to ensure a quick reviewing process:
- Make sure you've signed all of your cards.
- Use generic salutations such as "Dear Service Member."
- Cards addressed to specific individuals cannot be delivered through this program.
- Only cards are being accepted. Do not send or include letters.
- Do not include email or home addresses on the cards: the program is not meant to foster pen pal relationships.
- Do not include inserts of any kind, including photos: these items will be removed during the reviewing process.
- Please refrain from using loose glitter -as it can aggravate health issues of ill and injured warriors.
Do you need affordable health insurance?
You can get free-in person help with a trained professional. Join us at our enrollment event at the Bradford Area Public Library and find the health coverage that meets your needs and budget !
Date: December 9
For more information on the Health Insurance Marketplace, please visit: HealthCare.gov or call: 1.800.318.2596. You can also find additional locations for local help at: LocalHelp.HealthCare.gov.
We look forward to seeing you!!
Mon. & Wed. 10 - 7
Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat. 10 - 5
67 West Washington St
Bradford PA 16701-1234
- Equal access and diversity
- Life-long learning
- Fiscal responsibility and integrity
- BAPL's rich heritage